When you visit CJ Income Tax Services, you can rely on real help from real people – and products and tax service with real benefits.
What makes CJ Income Tax special? Our knowledge of income tax preparation, our enthusiasm, our commitment to our customers, and our selection of products is just the start of what we offer. Whether you choose CJ Income Tax to prepare your personal taxes or small business taxes, you're getting a partner who will stand with you and actively seek out your best interests, biggest refunds or smallest legal tax liabilities.
We’re here for you 24/7.
- Year-Round Support – Offices are open all year to serve your needs.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Our offices stand behind every tax preparation experience 100%. Your preparation fees will be refunded if you are not satisfied for any reason.
- Accuracy Guarantee - Our offices will give you the most accurate return and the largest possible refund, or work to find more deductions or breaks to lower your tax liability. If the office makes an error in the preparation of your return that results in penalties and interest, the office will reimburse you for the associated penalty and interest initially assessed.
- Free Consultation – Free information and tax advice at every office.
- Audit Assistance - If the IRS audits you for a return we prepared, we will accompany you to the audit to offer assistance by explaining our methods of income tax preparation.
- Correspondence Assistance - We will help you handle all IRS and state tax return correspondence that you get, including audits, letters and inquiries about your tax return.
- Free Copies - At any time after using our tax return service, you can get copies of your paid tax return for free.
Call Now to make your appointment 909-452-2891
Refund Transfers (RTs)
How does it work?Taxpayer's refund is direct deposited from IRS or State with Republic Bank. Republic Bank’s Refund Transfer Fee is deducted from the refund money received. Additionally, all Transmitter, Service Bureau, Tax Preparation, Audit Fees and other authorized amounts are deducted from the refund and automatically forwarded to the appropriate party as authorized by the customer. The remainder of the refund is disbursed to the customer by a bank check printed at the tax office or direct deposit to the customer’s personal bank account or prepaid card.
Why do customers choose a Refund Transfer?
Convenience – Many taxpayers choose an RT so they can have their taxes professionally prepared and pay tax preparation and other related fees with their refund money. This is a very convenient way to pay the fees associated with their tax preparation without having to pay anything up front. Speed – An RT allows customers without bank accounts the benefit of having their refund processed safely as a direct deposit rather than waiting additional time for their check to be printed and mailed from the IRS. Customers without bank accounts can choose a bank check with many low cost options for check cashing available or a prepaid card which often provides many benefits of a traditional bank account. Security - Many taxpayers, even those with bank accounts, prefer to pick up a bank issued check from the safety of their tax office rather than receiving an IRS issued check in the mail or a direct deposit.
How long does it take?
Money ClipSM Visa® Prepaid Cards*
Customers can avoid expensive check cashing fees with the Money Clip Visa Prepaid Card!
Here are some other great reasons to offer Money Clip Visa Prepaid Cards to your customers:EROs now have 2 easy options to issue a Money clip Visa Prepaid Card to their customers.
- Instant issue in your office.
- Personalized Card mailed to customers.
To sign up to provide your customers instant issue cards in your office, simply log into your account on the TIC and add Money Clip Visa Prepaid Cards to your supply order. The cards, issuing instructions and a marketing kit will be included with your shipment of tax season materials.
Mailed Card Option
If you do not have Cards in your office and your customer wants to get their refund on the Money Clip Card, Republic Bank can send out a personalized Money Clip Visa Prepaid Card to your taxpayer. The card will be delivered in 7-10 business days.
* The Money ClipSM Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by Republic Bank & Trust Company, member FDIC. A $5.00 First Load Fee will apply and other usage fees may apply. See the Cardholder Agreement for Terms and Conditions including Fee Schedule details.
** Message and data rates may apply from wireless carrier.
How To Offer:
Instant Issue CardsText alerts available to notify customers when funds are available on the card.** Money Clip Fee Schedule - click here Customer Tips to Reduce Fees - click here Full marketing support with attractive materials provided to help you get the word out at your tax office. Online access available where customers can view card activity, pay bills online, set up free text alerts** and more.
With over 1,600 participating organizations, the MoneyPass network provides over 24,000 ATMs coast to coast at many popular locations including Walmart, Dunkin Donuts, U.S. Bank and PNC Bank! Go to www.moneypass.com to find ATMs near you.
Thousands of ATMs at banks and credit unions across the country! Go to www.sum-atm.com to find ATMs in the SUM network near you.
- Mortgage Info
- Find Your Home
- Property Management
- Financial Planning
- Investors Corner
- Escrow Division
- Real Estate Schools